From the very beginning it was evident, as a group, the importance of each-others awareness about workshop style and the significance of education. Overtime, this has proved invaluable as a reference point and to anchor what we are doing to a shared ethos. Below you will see a breakdown of what we believe to be our integral values:
• Creative free reign
• Everyone’s work is equally important to the final outcome
• Everyone is equally responsible for the final outcome
• Raising awareness of cultural and traditional values
• Facilitate their creative decision-making opposed to instructing
• Working alongside schools and organizations to ensure that projects are beneficial to everyone involved.
• Providing an experience that gives children learning and creative tools for the future.
• To have fun.